In order to have the most accurate measurements, these guidelines should be followed:
- It is optimal, though not required, that women be measured while not having their periods.
- Don’t eat or drink coffee for 2 hours before
- Don’t exercise before the test
- If you have a pacemaker you CANNOT use the InBody scanner
- Don’t drink a bunch of water before the test
- Empty your bladder just before your test.
- Don’t wear anything metal (including wired bras)
- Wear shorts and a tank top or tight fitting t-shirt (no shoes or socks).
After the scan our fitness staff will help interpret your detailed InBody printout; giving you direction and input about your current fitness regime and eating habits.